It is loooooonnng!
I thought I'd post it as it might be useful to other travelers...
- Light trousers
- One cotton Dress – plan to get copies made when I arrive
- Jumper ?
- Sun hat and sunnies
- Slip on/off pumps
- Walking trainers
- Toothbrush, toothpaste
- Shampoo, conditioner, soap
- Make up and remover
- Contacts, glasses
- Sanitary stuff – apparently tampons are almost impossible to get hold of!
- First Aid – paracetamol, Suncream, mozzie cream and repellent
- Hair drier
- Quick dry towel
- Clothes soap
- Wallet, Shoulder bag, Handbag
- ? phone
- Skype credit, webcam and microphone - apparently £24 a month buys you 400 skype minutes to landlines - perfect for keeping in touch with my Grandmother!
- Money, ID, Passport, Flight ticket, insurance paper work
- A Kindle – I am hoping this might be a xmas pressie for me!
- Camera - and spare memory cards....
- Vietnamese dictionary
- Pictures of family and friends/ornament or 2
- Cancel phone contract for UK mobile
- Get vaccinations
- Sort out insurance
- Sort out 6 months of contact lenses and get new glasses
- Allow time to say goodbye to everyone so it's not a big rush at the end.. Plus maybe sort out Moonpig birthday cards for family in advance if I'm super organised...
- Organise my finances (Plus make sure my application for PGCE/student finance is ok)
- Finish the actual online course!