Saturday 11 May 2013

Apartment!

Just a quick update this time.

So I have finally moved out of Laura's bed....where I would be without these girls is not worth thinking about! Cass and Morrin (aka Julianne and Laura) have been such a huge support and so generous to let me bunk down with them for the last 3 weeks. We are all feeling very lucky to have each other at the moment that is for sure <3

And now a new chapter begins! I have moved in to a brand new fancy apartment in the heart of the city, right on the river bank, with 2 lovely American girls - Tien and Annika. I am so excited to get to know them both better and to have some wild nights out and some lovely evenings in - I think we will make a great little house trio.

The day of the move was crazy... I had my first teaching day (5am start) - which I will have to explain as a whole separate post - it was also Tiens bday, all the furniture arriving and being assembled, the handing over of a ridiculously large rainbow coloured selection of notes, unpacking, sorting the internet.. crazy crazy. But so exciting (minus Tien being mugged part! o and my first motorbike accident - not too serious though so don't worry!).
So without further ado, I present to you my bedroom. The first time I will sleep in a bed on my own for 3 weeks, and the first night I will sleep in my own room in 3 months... I hope I don't have any monsters under the bed :-P
A rather rubbish late night photo of our living room (you can see Annika franticly lesson planning at the kitchen table there!)
 
And the BEST bit - the view from my bedroom window!!!!!

 
I'll leave you with a pic of the Birthday Girl and some delicious veggie food I got for 50p from down our road.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment