Thursday 15 November 2012

'To do, must do, will do' List

Have begun to create a packing list and also a bit of a wish list as well as my essential to do list before I leave.

It is loooooonnng!

I thought I'd post it as it might be useful to other travelers...

Clothes:

  • Light trousers
  • Skirt
  •  One cotton Dress – plan to get copies made when I arrive
  • Cardigan
  •  Jumper ?
  • Tops
  •  Pants
  •  Bras
  • Sun hat and sunnies


Shoes
  • Slip on/off pumps
  •  Sandles
  • Walking trainers

Wash stuff
  • Mirror
  • Toothbrush, toothpaste
  • Shampoo, conditioner, soap
  • Make up and remover
  • Contacts, glasses
  • Moisturiser
  • Sanitary stuff – apparently tampons are almost impossible to get hold of!
  • First Aid – paracetamol, Suncream, mozzie cream and repellent
  • Hair drier
  • Quick dry towel
  • Clothes soap

Personals
  • Wallet, Shoulder bag, Handbag
  • ? phone
  • Skype credit, webcam and microphone - apparently £24 a month buys you 400 skype minutes to landlines - perfect for keeping in touch with my Grandmother!
  • Money, ID, Passport, Flight ticket, insurance paper work
  •  A Kindle – I am hoping this might be a xmas pressie for me!
  • Camera - and spare memory cards....
  • Netbook
  • Vietnamese dictionary
  • Pictures of family and friends/ornament or 2

To do
  • Cancel phone contract for UK mobile
  • Get vaccinations
  • Sort out insurance
  • Sort out 6 months of contact lenses and get new glasses
  • Allow time to say goodbye to everyone so it's not a big rush at the end.. Plus maybe sort out Moonpig birthday cards for family in advance if I'm super organised...
  • Organise my finances (Plus make sure my application for PGCE/student finance is ok)
  • Finish the actual online course!

No comments:

Post a Comment