Thursday 21 February 2013

keeping it real

Had my first real wobble today. Decided perhaps I needed some time to myself as in the last 2 weeks the longest I've spent lone is 15mins in the shower.
So I went for a walk round our new home out in district 8 which is about 15mins in a taxi from the tourist area.
As usual on my walk I was treated like a celebrity... almost everyone stops and stares, says hello and waves and anyone who I talked to (bakery staff, supermarket girl, policeman, coffee seller) told me I was beautiful.Going back to the UK is going to be a bit of an ego come down!
It made me feel better though to have so many friendly faces pleased to see me.

And I got to Skype Daddy and Mum AND Daddan <3 Which was a real treat.

Keeping it real, and remembering my strengths as well as my weaknesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment